188.8.131.52 - 03/06/2022
184.108.40.206 - 03/06/2022
- Bug fixes on the account page
- Update translations
220.127.116.11 - 03/06/2022
- The admin can now set an interval before sending reminder emails for pending transactions.
- Added order id and payment id on hover of the subscription date in the Students page.
18.104.22.168 - 02/06/2022
1.6.9 - 31/05/2022
- Improved coupon page:
- Made it easier to select tiers and e-products (needs e-products plugin update) which the coupon will be applied to.
- Added a check if the amount entered is a number (bug fix)
- List users of a coupon
1.6.8 - 30/05/2022
- Code improvements for newsletters that will make it easier to add new ones in the future.
1.6.7 - 18/05/2022
- Added upsell feature for Standard payment tiers
1.6.6 - 02/05/2022
- For multisites/Wordpress Networks: a user that exists on a subsite now gets added automatically to another subsite if they try to register.
- Version update fix.
1.6.5 - 20/04/2022
- Fixed possible bug with chargebacks.
1.6.4 - 20/04/2022
- Fixed a bug where multiple same payments are posted on Poppyz.
22.214.171.124 - 18/04/2022
- Fixed lesson category page layout. The newest version of Divi Poppyz theme should be installed as well.
1.6.3 - 01/04/2022
- Fixed manual payment of chargebacks not registering.
- Fixed invoice link being automatically added on other emails that don't require invoice
1.6.2 - 22/03/2022
- Fixed sorting of lessons and modules.
- Fixed iDeal payment not showing on payment methods.
- Re-added the Upsell feature. Only works for tiers with payment plans for now.
- Fixed lesson widget title display, it is now hidden when a user has no access to the course.
- Changed translations on plugin settings
- Fixed PHP warning for AffiliateWP on PHP 8
- Fixed lesson sorting feature.
- Added coupon used for each subscription in the students page https://i.imgur.com/aSsdVv8.png
- Added payment ID to invoice. Only new invoices after this update will have this feature.
- Payment ID can now be searched on invoices. This search function won't work with previous invoices since they don't have Payment ID's saved.
- Fixed error in mailchimp subscription when first name or last name are missing.
- Multiple subscriptions now takes into account the last subscription for lesson rules.
Fixed [tier-link] shortcode displaying the wrong link in emails
Re-added export function for Students
- Added popup box on when clicking on send reminder in the students page
- Removed year option for membership plans because it's no longer supported. Use 12 months instead for every year.
- Fixed inactive coupons still applying a discount.
- Fixed invoice link not displaying on invoice emails
- Temporarily disable all upsells while fixing the on demand payment issue.
- Refactored email settings
- Added new button for each email that can be used to enable/disable sending
- Payment reminder now sends 6 days before payment date.
- Fixed payment plan text on purchase page.
- Increased the width of the container of the purchase page for loggedin users.
- Fixed invoice not showing customer's invoice number
- Added a way to disable sending of new user email to the customer in plugin settings
- Added a way to change the purchase button text
- Removed upsell for standard payments fow now while the bug is being fixed.
- Run an update that cancels mollie subscriptions that were improperly created for standard payments
- Added delete key for date inputs
- Added a new filter for vat shifted invoices.
- Standard payments can now have upsells.
- Added all shortcodes to the invoice email
- Added [tier] and [tier-link] shortcodes in the invoice email.
- Remove tax display when tier's price is 0 due to using a coupon.
- Fixed invoice logo error
- Added new design support for Divi progress list module.
- Fixed free programs via coupon not dispaying the correct thank you content.
- Users that don't have a company won't be applied the vat shifted status.
- Users that belong in the same country as the one set in Poppyz settings won't have a vatshifted status.
- Fixed tax percentages not displaying decimal points.
- Added a new Poppyz extension support: Poppyz Tax Rate by Country
- Reworked how taxes work.
- Fixed ui issues in the admin
- Fixed required fields checkbox on registration form settings
- Added tax conditions for non EU countries
- Translation fixes
- Removed logout link on the Edit Profile page
- Added Vat Shifted for MoneyBird. The MoneyBird account should have a tax rate with 0% rate.
- Added a new field "Country" in plugin settings under the Payment tab. This will be used for tax purposes.
- Fixed filter bug on the MoneyBird SDK.
- Remove popup error when pressing enter on Invoice search.
- UI fixes for Poppyz fields in the admin Profile page
- Fixed error when wrong expiry date is entered on tiers.
- Disable manual typing of data for date input types in the admin
- Styling fixes
- Added edit links to lessons' and tiers' titles in the backend.
- Fixed lesson list not appearing on module pages
- Fixed wrong confirmation text when trying to delete a lesson in the backend
- Fixed button display.
- Changed plugin author name.
- Clicking on a tab in the settings no longer scrolls the page.
- Fixed 1.4.4 tab issue.
- Fixed layout in the purchase page when it has custom content.
- Added leadpages to the selection of Thank You page.
- Fixed missing course edit link in edit tier page.
- Styled lesson links.
- Fixed ActiveCampaign tags not saving
- When saving, the currently viewed tab in settings is now retained.
- Added debug feature for developers
- Fixed Coupon bulk actions not working
- Change status texts on the students page to Active and Inactive instead of Subscribed and Pending.
- Tiers with Payment plans can now be selected as upsells.
- Ui fixes.
- Added Upsell feature
- Fixed translations
- Style the View Tier button in the backend.
- Fixed backend styles.
- Applied new frontend UI. It is recommended make a backup of your database before updating to this version.
- Fixed students page only showing 10 rows.
- Fixed invoice number not displaying properly in the PDF
- Fixed UI issues
- In the Invoices list in the admin, the download buttons now require a selection before downloading.
- Added ReCAPTCHA V3 on the Poppyz Registration form
- Fixed ActiveCampaign list not displaying. Some users might have had their lists unselected when they updated a tier because of this bug. Please check your list if you were recently in version 1.3.0 and updated a tier.
- Implemented new backend UI. Requires Poppyz Divi Integration 2.6.5, Poppyz E-Products 1.4.1, and Divi Poppyz Theme 1.6.1
- Fixed Hide Menu settings hiding it non poppyz pages as well
- Fixed admins not being able too see lessons that are excluded in a tier
- Fixed invoice link in the email
- Fixed purchase page layout, tier information is now on top when viewing on smaller screens.
- Fixed tier's tax inc/exc options not saving when default is used.
- Fixed lesson progress enable/disable selection not saving correctly.
- Added course id specification on the lesson list, it can now be used outside lesson and courses by specifying a course in the module settings
- Added a function that runs a fix on Mollie charges after activating the plugin.
- Fixed Dutch translation of Thank You email default text with wrong shortcode.
- Fixed invoice amount when price has a decimal point.
- Important Update - Fixed Mollie recurring payments having an additional 1 payment.
- Emergency Update - Fix payment errors for servers with PHP version below 7.3.
- Fixed custom fields not saving on tiers.
- Fixed update nag about poppyz license about to expire even if the license is not
- Fixed invoice amount warnings
- Fixed invoice logo alignment
- Statistics page: section now remains focused and open even if the page reloads
- Statistics page: fixed progress list table
- Update Mollie SDK
- Fixed bug with Facebook Pixel plugin.
- Lesson list now no longer display lessons that are not available.
- Clicking on an unavailable lesson will display the availability date
- Updated invoice layout to a cleaner look
- Add paging and search function on the students page
- Refactored the payment process
- Added additional filters and parameters on payment completion
- Added notification in the WP dashboard when license is about to expire
- Added IBAN to invoice
- Fixed E-product custom message when purchase limit has been reached
- Added upsell feature after tier payment (in development, not yet available for the public)
- Fixed wrong description in mailchimp list
- Fixed a bug where default text are in English even if the site is using another language
- Updated and added new default content for Poppyz Emails
- Poppyz shortcodes now work with emails' subject
- Fixed MailChimp tags not being updated when the user is already subscribed.
- Added default country for the registration form in Poppyz settings.
- Fixed notice errors regarding newsletter lists.
- Fixed coupon count not incrementing when tier becomes free due to a coupon.
- Added descriptive text when uploading featured images on courses and lessons.
- Major bug: Fixed select box in tiers not saving.
- MoneyBird: Added Vat Shifted text on the invoice.
- Fixed Divi not loading because of Facebook Pixel update.
- Added VAT Number in MoneyBird Invoice (requires adding vat field in a profile of the moneybird account)
- Removed Vat Shifted field display on the account page
- Fixed purchase page layout for tablets. It now displays the same as desktop.
- Fixed image upload of content editors in plugin settings.
- Added features in the content editors in plugin settings.
- Updated invoice upload logo to use the latest media upload of WP
- Updated meta boxes source code.
- Fixed a long term bug where customers are marked "paid by admin" incorrectly. This was due to a bug in the backend's edit profile page.
- Vat included/excluded options are now available on per tier basis.
- Implemented custom thank you page redirects for free tiers because of coupons.
- Fixed AffiliateWP integration. AffiliateWP plugin should now be version 2.6+ to work.
- Enchanced category fixes in the admin
- Added featured image in lesson modules if Enchanced Category plugin is not installed.
- Added Laposta Newsletter integration
- Fixed alignment on the backend's tier lesson list (contributed by: Michael ten Den)
- Fixed bug on the registration form where phone number is being required even if it's disabled.
- Changed pending reminder email to 5 days instead of 2
- Fixed reset password link
- Added e-product moneybird support
- Plug&Pay integration: Added first name and last name.
- Added required phone field for free tiers.
- Fixed Rest API error on Site Health tool
- Added Extras tab on plugin settings
- Centered notification texts
- Additional translations
- Added new [company] shortcode for Payment Default Texts
- Reworked thank you emails. Poppyz E-products plugin users should update Poppyz as well for the emails to work.
- Fixed all shortcodes and created a documentation page on https://poppyz.nl/en/documentation/shortcodes/
- Added a way to change the registration form text in Poppyz Settings -> Registration form
- Fixed access unavailable layout.
- Added Dutch - Belgium language
- Remove fix for wrong edit lesson link when lesson list is used, it was hiding the next and previous lesson links. Fix it on Divi Poppyz Theme instead.
- Added a shortcode [user-info] which by default displays the current login users first name. To display the last name just use [user-info field='last_name']
- Fixed failed payment email - admin sending to the user instead of admin
- Fixed wrong edit lesson link when lesson list is used
- Added translations
- Added a way in plugin settings to change the Payment Failed message.
- Free tiers can now be assigned their own Thank You pages and Thank You content (contributed by: Michael ten Den).
- Fixed invoice display for PHP 7.4
- Added custom text for the invoices of Plug&Pay purchases
- Added a new shortcode to display the remaining slots of a tier. Use [tier-slots id="
- Fixed some UI bugs for WordPress 5.5
- Fixed mobile menu layout for Divi's vertical navigation with lesson list. Needs Divi-Poppyz theme update as well.
- Added text on the students page if the subscription is manual or automatic payment.
- Improved statistics page
- Fix registration form layout
- Added Plugandpay.nl Support
- Enchanced Category support implemented. See documentation for more info. https://poppyz.nl/en/documentation/module-pages/
- If a payment has failed due to insufficient funds, the Mollie subscription now still continues and the customer is asked to pay the missed payment manually.
- Added new translations
- Fixed USD currency not being able to save free tiers.
- Fixed coupons not working on Mollie
- The latest subscription is now taken into account in case of multiple tier subscriptions to a single course.
- Previous and Next links for Divi Poppyz theme (needs theme update)
- Translation fixes.
- Google Analytics fix.
- Added new fields on Students export like address and company
- Added thank you page selection for tiers.
- Fixed interval text for Membership payment plans on the admin
- Fixed payment failed text being out of the main content in Divi (needs divi-poppyz theme update)
- Add module page options in plugin settings (needs divi-poppyz theme update)
- Fixed loggedin users not being able to purchase
- Changed loggedin users' initial purchase page styling
- Added new text and validations on vat shifted fields.
- Fixed not being able to update free tiers.
- Show lesson module slug
- Added logout link to account and edit profile pages
- Added a new add invoice screen, experimental only. Do not use unless you know what you are doing.
- Fixed issues when no Mollie API key is set
- Fixed adding subscription by admin when subscription date is set
- Fixed free products when Mollie is not set
- Fixed closing div tag on registration form
- Added phone number to MoneyBird contact
- Added password reset link using the shortcode [password-link] on Poppyz's Thank You e-mail.
- Fixed issue preventing users from registering
- Admin bar will now be hidden to regular users by default. This can be changed via plugin settings.
- Added an option to disable coupons for customers
- Fixed logout link of Divi's login module when no login page is selected in plugin settings.
- Add MailerLite Integration
- Fixed issue: Client can't purchase a tier with a payment plan if their first payment is cancelled / does not push thru.
- Added error when Mollie has not payment method enabled
- Fixed translations
- Fixed pagination of invoices in the admin
- Fixed free button text
- Fixed clone function not applying course nad lesson featured images
- Fixed issue on free tiers when not logged in
- Added hooks for additional plugin settings like for Poppyz E-Products
- Fixed main menu being hidden on course pages
- Registration and payment our now combined on the purchase process.
- Make vat shifted text editable
- Fixed coupons not applying the date restrictions
- Added specific coupon errors.
- Added module shortcode [lesson-modules]
- Added MailChimp tag field for each tier
- Allowed shift key when entering prices to fix issues with other keyboard formats
- Made the tier url a link and added a copy button for easier copying of the tier url
- Prevent customers from entering prices lower than 1.
- Translation fixes
- Fixed MoneyBird's wrong tax implementation when vat exclusive pricing is selected.
- Fixed a bug that results to duplicate invoices when Mollie retries to post a payment to the website due to a server issue
- Fixed Overdue notice on the Students list for memberships
- Plugin settings translation texts
- The new feature since WP 5.3 that needs admin to confirm conflicts with login redirections for admins. So for now it has been disabled.
- Remove disable autologin option on plugin settings
- Fix notice in the Progress section of the Statistics page.
- Remove auto login option in the plugin settings
- Fixed thank you emails not sending
- Fixed login credentials not sending on registration
- Changed Charged Back text in the admin to "Chargeback"
- When a chargeback happens for the first payment, client now has to pay via the account page instead of going to the purchase process again
- Added no VAT option in plugin settings
- Code cleanup
- Add module archive page
- MoneyBird now requires the account's email to be verified before being able to send an invoice, make sure your email is verified.
- Translation fixes
- Added a new plugin setting to enable module pages
- Fixed chargebacks for manual payments
- Fixed wrong invoice displaying for paid chargedbacks
- Payments for chargedbacks has been fixed
- Fixed chargeback notifications not sending to the admin
- Added Mollie payment ID integration to MoneyBird
- Removed MoneyBird tax included option, MoneyBird now gets the option on the Payment Tab.
- Fixed invoice display on the students page
- Fixed invoices of old subscriptions
- Added add coupon code link on the purchase page instead of showing the input box right away
- Removed last two breadcrumbs
- Convert all tiers to automatic payment, even if they were set to manual before.
- Show MoneyBird links on the account page
- Added a way to change the labels and disable some registration fields
- Remove username and password fields in the registration process. The email will be used for login and the password will be generated.
- Added Student Progress section in the Statistics page
- Changed the use of localization class
- Change default login url to use the selected login page of Poppyz
- Show MoneyBird invoice on the success page when it's activated
- Hide poppyz invoices on the account page when moneybird invoice is activated
- Added future payments amount in the Statistics page
- Fixed AutoRespond purchase when amount is 0.
- Fixed database upgrade
- Unsubscribe users to Mollie subscription when their subscription is deleted on the admin user profile page
- Fixed chargebacks for first payments
- Fixed price having wrong amount on payment plans
- Fixed error in the admin when there are no invoices
- Added a temporary filter for earnings in the invoice page (will transfer to the statistics page on the next update)
- Add reminder for unpaid items in the "cart"
- Change plugin name to Poppyz
- Add a cron job that automatically searches for duplicate invoices and change them
- Fixed module order
- Add reminder for unpaid items in the "cart"
- Fixed wrong tranche number for MoneyBird when using payment plants
- Fixed poppyz invoice sending with MoneyBird invoice for automatic payments
- Remove debugging message on the account page
- Added international support
- Added MoneyBird integration
- Removed debug info on the students page
- Fixed coupon code not working when clicked
- Added feature to add tags for Active campaign and Mailblue per tier
- Fixed the download invoice buttons getting only the first 30 invoices
- Change the invoice number fields to text instead of date
- Added subscription manager tool to enable mass assigning/deleting of subscribers to selected tiers.
- Change Vat Shifted translation
- Fixed a bug where multiple payment buttons are shown for manual payments
- Fixed a bug that duplicates payment for payment plans when Mollie tries to re-ping our webhook because of a prior failure
- Removed loading of script inclusion twice, this fixes all duplicate alert bugs
- Fixed lesson widget opening and closing immediately when clicked
- Fixed error when activating plugin
- Added hooks for Facebook Pixel. This requires Official Facebook Pixel plugin.
- Added course not available text on plugin settings
- Added temporary Facebook Pixel integration hooks
- Grouped email by sections in plugin settings
- Invalid dates on the students page no longer outputs a PHP error, but instead a validation message
- Fixed students page dates column not being translated to the correct language.
- Fixed subscribe button on the students page not working when dutch language is used.
- Grouped email sections on the Emails tab of the plugin settings page.
- Fixed invoice displays of membership plans in the account page
- Fixed membership being recognized as manual payment instead of automatic payment
- Reworked reminder emails on the students page
- Refreshing the actions on the students no longer duplicates the action
- Made actions links to buttons
- Fixed students not being subscribed when admin does it manually if their subscription already expired.
- Upgraded Mollie PHP SDK
- Added a way to export invoices by starting and ending invoice number.
- Added a filter for hiding invoices in the account page
- Fixed a bug where the admin cannot add subscriptions manually on the backend
- Fixed subscriptions that were manually added by admin not appearing on the backend user profile
- Added new payments table to be able to track each payment of a payment plan / membership
- Chargeback fixes
- Subscription that have not been paid no longer appear on the account page.
- Fixed users not being recognized as admin if their subscriptions where manually added from their profile page.
- Fixed plans showing "Paid - Deleted" even if no payment has been made yet.
- Fixed number of payments made being maxed even if it's only the first payment
- Manually added subscriptions now default to manual payment instead of automatic
- Fixed Future payment singular translation
- Fixed vatshifted applying to payment plans even if first payment is non vatshifted.
- Fixed duplicate invoice numbers
- Fixed automatic payments not converting to manual
- Fixed "added by admin" status of subscription not applying
- Fixed return page error when a payment has been converted to manual
- When chargeback happens, convert automatic payments to manual payments immediately.
- Add cron job to check for license and automatically disable the plugin if license is invalid
- Added email column field on student exports
- Fixed a major bug for payment plans and membership subscriptions by disabling purchase of a tier if it has pending manual payments.
- If a license is not activated plugin features are now restricted.
- Fixed invalid amount value in Mollie when the price is in thousands
- Added phone number field for users
- Added phone number integration for ActiveCampaign
- Fixed user profile page not saving because of previous version
- Fixed invoice numbers alignment
- Added a blank (...) selection for the invoice country
- Added translations for country select.
- Add CSV Export for subscribers
- Upgraded Mollie's PHP SDK
- Fixed chargedbacks being run as paid.
- Reprogrammed chargedback and refunds logic, a credit invoice should be made manually by the admin upon getting a chargeback.
- Fixed reminder email's amount value not displaying
- Fixed error on Students page when payment does not exist
- Applied styling to the button for manual payments
- Remove confirm refund button since this is now done automatically via the Mollie API
- Fixed invalid amount error on Mollie API.
- Fixed styling for progress list
- Translation fixes
- Changed how added by admin subscriptions are detected
- Previously added by admin subscriptions before this update will have to be fixed by us to display as "subscribed by admin"
- Prevent double subscriptions for free tiers
- Changed default text reminder mail, added new shortcodes
- Reminder mail now only sends to membership and payment plans that have been paid at least once
- Added admin text for standard payments on the students and account page
- Removed extra reminder fields
- Added new links on the edit tier page for easier access
- Fixed repeated tier links on edit tier page
- Fix manually added subscriptions with payment plans
- Displayed a different text on the status of the subscription in the account page if the subscription was done by the admin
- Displayed a different text on the status of the subscription in the students page if the subscription was done by the admin
- Added default value for Interval to avoid wrong future payment dates in the Students page
- Add chargeback logic
- Fixed failed subscriptions having marked as "Paid" in the Students page
- Added links to courses and tiers in the Students page
- Added a link to view the tier's purchase url in the Edit Tier page.
- Fixed bulk invoice downloads in the admin only downloading 1 invoice
- Update TCPDF to latest version to avoid further PHP 7.2 errors
- Fixed PDF errors for PHP 7.2
- Fixed membership plans which have not been paid on time not appearing on the account page
- Fixed progress list styling when lesson modules are not being used.
- Fixed invoice having the wrong tax percentage when created manually
- Added a message replacing the automatic payment checkbox
- Added a limit on coupons' usage
- Removed paid text in the invoice if the invoice has not been paid yet
- Fixed a bug with the payment amount for pending orders remaining the same even if the tier price has changed.
- Removed automatic payment checkbox completely since all plans will be automatic
- Fixed vat shifted field outputting wrong the price.
- Removed manual payments for payment plans and memberships
- Fixed future payment dates for manual payments in the account page
- Added a way for coupons to include Poppyz e-products.
- Fixed the way Vat Shifted and Belgium settings work.
- Added "Already paid" mark on the invoice.
- Fixed doubled 'invalid coupon' message.
- Fixed terms checkboxes having default value even if they're deleted.
- Changed layout of invoices - removed unnecessary information
- Fixed purchase title of tiers with Membership plans showing the wrong intervals and text.
- Removed yearly interval on payment plans and memberships because Mollie has a limit of 365 days.
- Made invoice expiration date always based on the days set in the plugin settings.
- Remove duplicate send reminder link
- Change credit invoice title to Creditfactuur
- Fixed invoice expiration date for payment plans and memberships
- If a lesson list is collapsible, the module is now opened when the current lesson being viewed belongs to it.
- Allowed invoices to have negative values for creating credit bills/invoices
- Made a function to duplicate an invoice and make it a credit invoice
- Fixed users not being subscribed to the newsletter and not having a success message when the tier becomes free because of a coupon.
- Updated lessons widget to include progress list
- Fixed invoices email from field in plugin settings not applying to the send invoice.
- Fixed automatic payments invoices not having the right number of payments made
- Additional translations
- Translation fixes
- Added progress list and mark as read button on courses and lessons.
- Fixed invoice link in the email
- Added coupon code on the invoices if used
- Fixed account page's invoice links displays
- Fixed invoice title of automatic recurring payments
- Remove invoices as email attachments. Now there is just a link to the invoice in the email to avoid being labeled as spam. In addition, a new shortcode can be used in the invoice email: [invoice-link]
- Hide email address field of the invoice copy in plugin settings until the checkbox to allow sending is checked.
- Added invoices in the account and students page
- Fixed thank you mail not sending when no From Email has been supplied in the plugin settings
- Added sorter for the students page
- Added support for Poppyz E-Products
- Fixed a bug where users that were subscribed manually from the admin dont have access to lessons.
- Added BTW Field activation for Belgium in the plugin settings. Once activated, a btw field will be added on the registration form and invoice.
- Added a way to make custom user fields required or not required through the use of third party plugins
- Fixed tax rate (tax included pricing) displaying wrong when coupon is applied.
- Fixed overdue warning appearing wrongly on the students page
- Payment plans and memberships are now supported with the use of Automatic payments
- If a user is already subscribed to a tier, they will no longer be able to purchase it again unless it was cancelled or has expired.
- Rewrote invoice sorting function
- Add a filter form in the students page
- Add a link to the users in the students page
- Add invoice id to Mollie's payment description
- Remove send reminder link
- Fix invoice sorting function
- Fixed send reminder email in the students page of the admin
- Fixed account page showing all subscriptions as expired
- Add a way in the Students page to rollback last payment if the client refunded.
- Reworked ordering of lesson clusters
- Fixed the error when adding a lesson cluster with the same name as an existing one
- Fixed clone error that occurs when cloning a course twice
- Fixed lesson clusters now being ordered properly with the sorting function
- Fix Statistics page calculations
- Fixed update issue preventing the plugin to see new versions
- Add Export functions to Invoice bulk actions
- Fix account page displaying multiple payment plan subscriptions
- Remove Membership email settings
- Fixed a bug when saving the tax rate amount of 0 in a specific tier.
- Fix translations
- Removed the limit of items when exporting invoices
- Remove listed subscriptions in the admin profile page that aren't active.
- Add download CSV format for Acumulus
- Fix Vat Shifted issues
- Automatically unsubscribe a user if tier is still not paid after the its due date.
- Fixed invoice table displaying wrong prices
- Allow payment of overdue payments
- Add a way for admins to edit the Poppyz profile fields of users in the admin edit profile page
- Fixed a bug that outputs the wrong error in the lesson list when accessing a course that has no available lessons.
- Fixed invoice email not attaching file
- Added FROM fields for emails in the plugin settings
- Add tier name on the review purchase page
- Fix invoice email not applying proper formatting and sender information
- Fixed a bug that doubles the price when tax rate is set to 0 with exclusive to price settings
- Add CSV download for invoices
- Remove email from field in the plugin settings
- Fix admin translations
- Fix text AVR to AVG
- Fix plugin settings box UI
- Fix plugin settings link for the payments page
- Add download invoices as PDF with filters
- Add GDPR compliance
- Add an option in the Student page to not send a thank you email message when manually subscribing a user.
- Fixed Divi Layouts not loading for Lessons.
- Added excerpt on courses and lessons
- Change lesson modules name to lessencluster
- Added more flexibility on how the Purchase Steps are displayed to be more compatible with Divi theme
- Added displays options in the Poppyz Lesson Widget
- Fixed clone course function to include modules and their lesson assignments
- Added Modules - a way to group lessons
- Removed the automatic listing of the lesson list inside the course page, the shortcode [lesson-list] is now required to display the lesson list
- A Divi plugin module can now be installed as a separated plugin to add a "Lesson" module that can be customized.
- Fix invoice pagination in the admin
- Courses no longer display their content if the logged in user has no access.
- Coupons can now be tier specific
- Made tier price required.
- Fix the issue of users being able to access some lessons that they are not subscribed to.
- Add Divi Library to custom post types
- Fix AffiliateWP error
- Increase width of text boxes in the plugin settings.
- In case a user is subscribed multiple times to the same tier, the last subscribed tier will overwrite the lesson rules of all previous ones.
- Remove dollar currency
- Temporarily remove membership payment method
- Fix tax rate per tier when switching from Poppyz to Poppyz Invoice
- Fix saving of tier when payment details are empty
- Fix saving of tier when a lesson rule is empty
- Change column order of the lesson rules
- Add payment method: Membership
- Fix Invoice computation
- Fix wrong computation in the statistics page
- Convert payment plan method to standard payment method of all tiers when switching between Poppyz Invoice and Poppyz.
- Fix register form not sending.
- Fix tiers not saving when the course it belongs to don't have lessons.
- Added a feature that makes it possible to add additional fields of any type in the registration process.
- Fix notices and warnings triggered by PHP
- Fix for USD currency having an invalid format.
- Added translations
- Fixed a bug in tier rules when setting the week to 0. Setting 0 will now get the next nearest day within the current week.
- Add starting weekday functionality to tiers admin
- Fix tier rules layout admin
- Added Visual Builder support for Divi
- If the price of the tier reaches 0 after a coupon is applied, subscribe the user automatically.
- Fixed the start time of a lesson using days.
- Fixed double content showing on the payment process' register page.
- Added description text for Lesson rules in tier admin.
- Added shortcode support for tiers.
- Added support for Divi plugin.
- Fixed a bug that does not display the register page content in the purchase process.
- Fixed a bug when cloning courses and lessons which are using Profit Builder.
- Changed layout of registration page notifications
- Fixed a bug that prevents adding of free tiers.
- Change notification texts for email duplicates in the registration form.
- Updated layout of the registration form.
- Do not allow prices to be lower than 1 euro.
- Change some translations for default texts.
- Don't require the terms and conditions anymore.
- Added terms and conditions
- Added subscription expiration dates for tiers.
- Added settings to change the limit reach text.
- Added a limit to the number of subscriptions per tier.
- Fix login redirect not working properly on the frontend login page.
- Fix course content display not logged in text even if the course does not display lessons automatically.
- Added coupon usage count on the coupon admin page.
- Fixed an error that was occuring on old PHP versions.
- Fixed MailChimp subscription.
- Removed MoneyBird Workflow selections in the plugin settings that are not for Invoices.
- Admins can now select a Workflow for MoneyBird in the plugin settings.
- Fixed Thank You Mail's email address not being used.
- Yoast SEO plugin compatibility fix
- Purchase text can now be changed through child plugin or by using Libre Poppyz Theme's customizer.
- Fixed order URL for non SEO friendly permalinks.
- Add a shortcode [lessons-widget] that can be used anywhere in the content to show the list of lessons available to the subscription.
- Fixed the Thank You email not sending when the email field is empty on the plugin settings.
- Added a way for another plugin to add custom MailChimp fields
- Fixed wrong redirect after login when auto login is disabled in the plugin settings
- Remove the no list assigned notication in the Tier admin when Active Campaign list had already been assigned.
- Removed sending of user notifications twice on Autoresponder API
- Removed sending of Thank You mail on Autoresponder API
- Fix newly created users not receiving their login info
- Added filters for custom profile fields and metaboxes. Additional fields and metaboxes can now be added through a plugin.
- Added a restriction filter for tier purchases. A plugin can now be created to restrict access to tier purchase depending on a condition - i.e, address, email, age, etc.
- Fix order links not working when pretty permalink is not turned on
- Hide admin notice when autorespond is being used instead of Mollie and MoneyBird.
- Fix missing arrows of date fields
- Fix a PHP error when activating the plugin
- The thank you message can now be set per tier. If no thank you message is set on a tier it will use the one on the plugin settings page.
- Added new settings tab for custom notifications text
- Increase MailChimp list display to 100
- Fixed email messages not being displayed properly.
- Fixed Active Campaign subscribing users with a test email address.
- When scheduling lessons by day/s, the lesson will be displayed at the beginning of the start day regardless of what time the user subscribed.
- Removed reminder and overdue emails temporarily
- Fixed double content bug when Libre Poppyz is not being used
- Multisite support!
- Updated layout, make sure to update Libre Poppyz theme to version 1.1.6 as well
- Added an option to include tax on tier prices
- Textual changes
- Purchase button change
- Fixed blank page after login
- Added shortcodes for the thank you email message.
- Fixed login redirects
- Removed debug messages
- Fixed the manual subscriptions on the User Profile page not having the correct subscription date.
- Changed the way the plugin handles refunded payment status
- Added Active Campaign newsletter subscription.
- Added default text for the success message and a shortcode.
- Fixed duplicating content
- Fixed the default login redirect not working when the admin leave it blank
- Added new settings for a successful payment.
- Added a new tab in the settings to be able to edit the texts displayed on the purchase process.
- Changed the way our plugin integrates with AffiliateWP. Now the integration happens on the plugin itself.
- Started supporting PHP version 5.3 for MoneyBird v2 - some issues still left.
- The course title in the Purchase page is now changeable by install the Poppyz Custom plugin
- Same with the Free payment button.
- Added support for Thrive Content Editor plugin when cloning a course or a lesson.
- Fixed repeating text notification when switching MoneyBird version.
- Fixed date on lessons that have the 'not yet available' message.
- Fixed user subscription on the WP admin's User page.
- Fixed Tiers label on the User page.
- MoneyBird Version 2 fix for first name not appearing on the MoneyBird Contact.
- Additional dutch translations.
- Coupon code entered is now removed when a user logs out.
- Fixed date translation for lessons.
- Tiers can now be cloned from the edit course page.
- Added fix for Thrive plugin conflict, invoice is not displayed and payment does not go through.
- Fixed notice error when activating the plugin and WP_DEBUG is set to true.
- Fixed login redirect not working on the default wp login (wp-login.php).
- Fixed tier price formatting when saving for the Add Tier form on the course page.
- Added user friendly messages when encountering errors in the payment process instead of a blank page/exception message.
- The register page's content no longer shows after a successful registration.
- Improved how the selection works on the tier page's lesson list.
- Added AffiliateWP support
- Fixed tier price bug to remove duplicate symbols.
- Fixed dropdown not displaying selected items on the settings page.
- The invoice profile ID now resets when users change they MoneyBird account credentials.
- When purchasing a course using accounts with no names, a prompt will display instead of a blank/error page.
- Changed max amount for payments to 10 digits.
- Fixed country select when user fields are missing on the purchase page.
- Coupons are now available
- Added currency options: USD and Euro.
- Added European notation for dates and prices.
- The price of a tier now only accepts numbers. This is to avoid users adding a currency symbol.
- Users can now choose a Moneybird invoice profile
- Fix redirects happening on the admin page
- Bug fix for courses not showing on the dashboard that are set to private, password protected, or future post.
- Soooo tired of the login problems. Removing login redirect. Frontend and wp-login.php login now both works.
- Added MoneyBird v2
- The user info: country is now a dropdown field.
- Remove login redirects, use the default wp login page instead
- Small bug fixes
- Fix newsletter subscription on free courses
- Fixed user registration errors
- Backend subscriptions now sends mail as well
- Fixed login redirect errors
- Added AWeber subscription
- Created a Newsletter class to combine MailChimp and AWeber
- Deleting a course now also delete all its lessons
- Cloning a course also clones its lessons and all meta data
- Added a default image for lesson's without featured posts
- Added the shortcode [lesson-list-image] for courses to show the featured images of lessons instead of a text list
- Added clone function for courses, lessons are not yet duplicated
- Fixed content displaying on the Profit Builder plugin even if the user has no accesss
- Removed Planned Payments
- Added a reminder link on the Students page admin that points directly to the invoice
- A new invoice is now automatically created after the payment of a subscription with payment plan
- Fixed invoice product name adding payment plan text for standard payments
- Bug fixes
- Invoice text fixes
- Translation fixes
- Added notice when a tier does not have a MailChimp list assigned
- For Autorespond.nl purchases, the user is now sent a link to be able to set his/her password
- Fixed MailChimp bug
- Bug fixes
- Removed the MailChimp list selection in the settings page
- MailChimp list can now be set per tier
- The settings page can no longer be saved if a license is not supplied.
- Fixed new user notification for Autorespond.nl
- Fixed due dates
- Improved account page
- Improved invoice page
- Modified the account page to make it more clear
- Changed the payment plan interface on the backend
- Due date of invoice is now the due date of the next payment for payment plans, otherwise it's 14 days for standard payments.
- Added a payment link shortcode in reminder emails for direct payment.
- Added tier name and payment number on the invoice
- Remove manual sending of reminders
- Payment Plans: Notify users that have an overdue payment or nearing payment due date
- Manual sending of payment reminders on the admin Students page
- New settings for email messages of payment reminder and overdue notification.
- Added another method for paying: Payment Plans
- Changed the dutch translation of tier to 'programmaronde'.
- Added admin notice when the attachments folder can't be created.
- Fixed login not redirecting properly.
- More bug fixes
- Minor bug fixes
- Added Payment Plans
- Removed code that were incompatible with PHP versions < 5.5
- Instead of saving invoices on the server, they are now streamed on the fly.
- Added the account page
- Added lessons widget
- Added free tiers - just set the tier price to 0
- Several bug fixes
- Added admin notices
- New translations
- Changed plugin name to Poppyz
- Updated documentation to include dutch video tutorials
- Code optimizations.
- Added admin notices
- Code optimizations.
- Created API for Autorespond.nl
- Plugin alpha version.